Two classes, double the joy! It’s always fun when we celebrate good times together. As part of Singapore Mom Bloggers’ (SMB) first birthday celebration, we at Munch Ministry, hosted two sessions of baking parties held at the newly renovated Civil Service Club at Tessensohn Road.
What are parties without cakes? The ladies of SMB, had a hands-on baking session in making the Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes.
If you too, would like us to host a party or team building event over a baking/cooking class, we’d be happy to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
Read what the Singapore Mom Bloggers have to say about their personal experience of the class –
1) Jenn – Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake
2) Dominique – Hokkaido Chiffon Cake on a Friday
3) Jasmine – Hokkaido Chiffon Cake
4) Evelyn Neo – Because they are so dear, I learnt to bake them
5) Evelyn Tan-Rogers – Bake Date
6) Sandra – I Came, I Learnt, I Baked
7) Rachel Lim – Baking Hokkaido Chiffon Cake
8) Klessis – The Making of Hokkaido Chiffon Cakes
9) Adeline – An Exclusive Morning with Munch Ministry
10)Regina – All You Need is Cake
11)Connie – Hokkaido Chiffon Class with Munch Ministry
12)Delphine – Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcake Baking Class
13)Ai Sakura – Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes Baking Class
14)Estella – Baking Class at Munch Ministry: Hokkaido Chiffon Cakes
15)Cherie – Hokkaido Chiffon Cake Baking Class by Munch Ministry
16)Jiahui – The Near Disaster Hokkaido Chiffon Cake
17)Mabel – Munch Ministry: Hokkaido Chiffon Cake
18)Rachel Teo – A SMB Bake Date
Happy Birthday SMB!