- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
300g plain flour
160g brown sugar
5 apples, peeled, & cut into slices
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp cinnamon powder
50g brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To make the crumble, mix flour & sugar together.
2. Cut butter into cubes & using the rubbing in method, incorporate the butter with the flour mixture until it becomes like bread crumbs consistency.
3. To make the filing, mix the apples with the flour, sugar & cinnamon till coated.
4. Place in a grease 24cm oven-proof dish, place apples in & then top it with the prepared crumble.
5. Bake in oven or 40-50 mins.
6. To serve, dish Apple Crumble into individual plates & top off with vanilla ice cream.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe