Blueberry Cheese Tart2012-03-01
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Specify Applicance Used : Oven
110g icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
430g plain flour
Mix butter and icing sugar until fluffy; add egg and vanilla essence and mix well. Lastly, add the flour and mix well.
250g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
60g blueberry pie filling
Mix the cream cheeese, butter and icing sugar till white and creamy. Add in the egg and mix well. Keep aside.
Prep and Cooking Instructions
- Press the pastry into the tart mould. Bake @ 175 Deg C for 15 mins or until the pastry turns light brown.
- Remove and side aside to cool slightly.
- Put a bit of blueberry filling into the baked tarts.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling on top.
- You may want to put a bit of the pie filling on top of the cheese, then swirl it around to get the pattern.
- Bake @ 180 Deg C for 10 mins.
Recipe submitted by Cindy Lim, a member of Munch Ministry
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe