1 x Chinese Sausage, sliced diagonally
2 x Fish Cake, Sliced thinly
4 x Crabsticks, cut into 3 pcs each
10 x Fresh Shrimps, shelled and deveined
Handful of Beansprouts as desired
Green Choy Sim/Xiao Bai Cai as desired (optional)
Cockles ( I didnt add into mine, so not sure how much you should put)
1-2 tbsp cooking oil/lard
1tbsp chopped garlic
3/4 pack of Fortune Yellow Noodles
3/4 pack of Kway Teow
4 eggs, just break the yolks, do not whisk well.
4-5 tbsp Black Sweet Sauce (as desired)
1tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
2tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1tsp Fish Sauce
Dash of pepper
150ml tap water
Mix the above well in a bowl.
1. Add oil into preheated HCP (high heat) for a few seconds and add in chopped garlic. Saute till light brown.
2. Add in Crabsticks, fish cake and stir fry for a min. Add in shrimps, vege, beansprouts and stir fry for 30seconds.
3. Add in the noodles and kway teow, loosen the noodles and pour in the seasoning. Give it a few stir and mix well for 5-10seconds
4. Pour the egg over the noodles, cover the HCP and flip to the other side for 1min.
5. Flip back the HCP and open the lid, stir vigourously to mix well.
6. Remove from heat and serve hot. 🙂
*Chilli can be added at step 5 if you would like. 🙂