- Yield : 18 pieces
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients for Pastry Spoons:
170g Unsalted Butter
90g Caster Sugar
30g Egg Whites
250g Plain Flour
1. Cream the butter, sugar and salt till well mixed.
2. Add in the egg whites. Mix well before finally adding in the flour.
3. Chill the dough in the fridge for 15mins before pressing the dough thinly onto the spoons.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 for about 20mins or till golden brown. It should come off from the spoon easily when it is well baked.
Ingredients for Chocolate:
100ml Whipping Cream
1. Double boil until smooth and mix well.
2. Pour the chocolate mixture onto baked spoon shell.
3. Put into refrigerator and ready to be served once set.
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe