Chocolatey MILO mini cakes with hershey chips2012-07-15
- Servings : 30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
100-110ml Greenfields chocolate milk
Hokkaido butter to grease the pan
150g Morinaga Pancake premix ( Usually comes in either 2packets*150g or 4packets*150g in a box)
Hershey’s mini chips / Semi Sweet
3 satchets of milo 3in1
1) mix e beaten egg and Greenfields chocolate milk into a mixing bowl. Whisk well.
2) mix 3sachets of milo into a cup and add a little amount of water (enough to stir) and stir into a smooth batter.
3) then mix e smooth batter of milo with the beaten egg and milk. Whisk it well.
4) now, add the pancake premix into e mixing bowl. Whisk it well.
5) grease the pan with Hokkaido butter.
6) pour the batter into the mini cake maker and put Hershey chips in the middle of each mould.
Up to ur own preference of how much Hershey’s chips u like to have :)
Easy to make, just need patience to make it.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe