Chrysanthesum Ginseng Wolfberry Jelly2012-05-07
- Yield : 4 trays
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 0m
1 handful of Dried Chrysanthesum Flower (I used white Chrysanthesum)
1 tbsp of Ginseng
1500ml of water
6 tsbp of sweet Wolfberries (I buy from the Chinese Medical Hall – slightly more expensive but better grade than packet one.)
1 packet of 10gram of Konnyeku Jelly Powder
200g of rock sugar
\Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Boil the water and remove from fire.
2. Soak the Chrysanthesum Flower and Ginseng into the water and left it there for 30minutes.
3. Filter the water into another pot.
4. Add in the wolfberries and mix in the Konnyeku Jelly Power till Jelly Powder dissolve.
5. Bring the whole pot to the stove and turn on the fire, add in the rock sugar and stir continueously.
6. Boil till sugar dissolve and bubble appear.
7. Pour into moulds.
Submitted by Priscilla Ng, a Munch Ministry member.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe