Custard Cream Puff2012-04-29
- Yield : 20
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 0m
125G ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
4 LARGE EGGS
1/2 TSP SALT (OMIT OR REDUCE IF U R USING SALTED BUTTER)
3 EGG YOLKS
200G CASTER SUGAR( ADJUST THE AMT TO UR PREFERENCE)
750ML OF MILK
1/2 TSP VANILLA
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1) Heat water, salt and butter in a rolling boil; reduce heat. Tip in the flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms into a ball, about 1 min.
2) Remove frm heat. Add in the eggs, one at a time, while beating until dough mixture is smooth.
3) Preheat oven to 200degrees.
4) Use a rounded teaspoonful or a piping bag to make the mouds of dough, set about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5) Bake for about 20 to 30 mins or they are puffed and golden brown.
1) Beat yolk and sugar till light color. Pour in milk bit by bit while mixing until sugar is melted.
2) Put in flour, cornstarch and vanilla and mix till smooth.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils and is thick.
4) Cool before putting into puffs.
Submitted by Mavis Tan, a Munch Ministry member.
Average Member Rating
(1.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe