Egg Rolls with Fish Paste Minced Meat2012-05-07
- Yield : 3 rolls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 0m
3 big sheets of seaweeds
100g fish paste
200g – 250g minced meat (can be pork, chicken or beef)
Some shredded carrots
Chinese celery – remove from stalk, wash & leave to dry
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Mix fish paste & minced meat together, marinate with salt & pepper.
2. In a bowl, beat 2 eggs thoroughly.
3. Oil HappyCall Pan lightly and heat up over lowest flame.
4. Pour beaten eggs into pan & swirl it to get a rectangle.
5. Top with seaweeds.
6. Spread marinated fish paste with minced meat onto the seaweed.
7. Add carrots and celery.
8. With a wooden or plastic spatula and with the help of a plastic tongs, fold it up.
9. Roll to cook for about 10 minutes till egg skin is golden brown.
10. Dish up onto a plate.
10. Repeat till all eggs are used up, and you should be getting 3 rolls in total.
11. Place on cutting board and cut with a chef’s knife while warm.
( Cut with a sawing action so that the egg rolls will not be flattened or uneven )
Ready to serve………!
Recipe submitted by Karen Ng, member of Munch Ministry
Average Member Rating
(2.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe