Eggless Vanilla Chocolate Rices Cupcakes2012-05-22
- Yield : 12 cupcakes
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 0m
- 225g Cake flour
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 185g Granulated Sugar (I reduced it to 165g)
- 180ml Milk
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp Chocolate rices (original recipe calls for chocolate chips)
- In a wide bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a whipper until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add vanilla essence to the milk, mix well and add the milk mixture to the creamed butter sugar mixture. Beat it well with electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together at least twice to make sure they are evenly distributed. Add the flour mixture in 2 portions to the above creamed mixture and mix well. The batter will be very creamy. The consistency is in between thick and runny.
- Add in the chocolate rices reserving half a tablespoon for the topping. Just fold in gently, don’t overmix.
- Arrange muffin liners in the pan and spoon the mixture to fill 3/4 of the muffin pan. Preheat the oven to 180 deg C and bake it for 25-30 mins until a fork inserted comes out clean. The top will be lightly golden brown.
- Allow it to cool on wire rack for 10 mins and then enjoy your cupcakes.
Additional Comments About this Recipe More tips and kitchen notes can be found at http://www.sharmispassions.com/2010/12/eggless-vanilla-chocolate-chips.html
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe