Ham & Mushroom Baked Pasta2012-04-29
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Specify Applicance Used
65g of mushroom, sliced
65g of ham, sliced
1/2 cup milk
50g pasta of your choice, cooked
15g of grated Parmesan
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Use a pot of water, enough so that the pasta has plenty room to move around, and only add the pasta when the water has reached a rapid boil. Cook until the pasta softness is just right (about 15 min)
2. Drain the pasta and leave aside.
3. Melt butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and cook over low heat for 2-3 min. Stir in ham. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
*At this point, start to preheat HCP*
4. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt & pepper, to taste. Stir in pasta and mushroom & ham mixture and pour into HCP. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
5. Baked for 15-20 min on low heat. Constantly move the pan around (every 2 min) to prevent from being charred.
6. After 15-20 min, check whether the mixture is cooked then flip to the other side for 5-10 min.
7. Serves it hot
Additional Comments About this Recipe
FYI, I’m using the basic HCP for this portion of recipe.
Submitted by Shuyin, a Munch Ministry member.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe