, Happy Call Pan
, Happy Call Pot
Happy Call Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
3 - 4
Prep Time :
Cook Time :
Ready In :
1 medium sized chicken
4 tsp of mixed herbs
1.5 tbsp of salt
1/2 a bag of mini potatoes
1.5 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp of mixed herbs
1. Wash and cut the chicken butterfly style. (Cut the side of the breasts, between the two chicken breasts)
2. Pat dry.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 of the salt on the inner surface of the chicken.
4. Sprinkle 2 tsp of mixed herbs on the inner surface of the chicken.
5. Gently rub the mixture of salt and mixed herbs onto the chicken.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 on the front/skin side of the chicken.
7. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour. (If time permits, 2 hours would be good)
8. Wash and slice the potatoes. (I used the smaller potatoes available in most supermarkets. Each potato was cut into 3 – 4 pieces)
9. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and add the olive oil and mixed herbs.
10. Set aside till the chicken is ready to be cooked.
11. Heat up the Happy Call Pan for about 1 minute on high fire.
12. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into the pan.
13. Place the chicken in the middle of the pan and the potatoes around it.
14. Snap the Happy Call Pan close and reduce heat to a medium fire.
15. Turn the pan over after 5 minutes.
16. Rotate between cooking the chicken using both sides of the pan. The whole process should take about 20 minutes.
17. Using a satay stick or toothpick, poke the meatiest part of the chicken to check if it’s cook. If the stick comes out clean, it’s ready! Else, let it cook for a while more.
18. The chicken and potatoes should be smelling real good and when it’s done, serve it hot!
Average Member Rating
(4.2 / 5)
4 people rated this recipe
Fancy Shape Waffles
Cordon Bleu Chicken