Homemade Herbal Pizza2012-06-30
- Servings : 5 people
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 0m
Pizza Dough Recipe
1 cup warm water
3 tbsp olive oil,
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2.5 cups bread flour
2 tsp fast acting yeast
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp rosemary
4 cloves garlic (minced)
(You may choose other toppings that you fancy for your homemade pizza)
5 slices of ham (cut into bite size)
1 capsicum diced
8-10 button mushrooms sliced and cooked with butter till tender
1/2 an onion diced
1 pack of spinach (I used only the leaves; boiled and cut)
Pizza sauce (I used Prego pasta sauce) – according to your need
Parmesan cheese (according to your need)
Mozzarella cheese (according to your need)
1) Pour all the ingredients onto a mixer and let the it knead for up to 15-20mins (or until the dough doesn’t stick onto the sides of the bowl).
2) Let the dough proof for about an hour
3) Punch the dough down to release the air and shape it according to the pizza pan or you may use a large cooke cutter to cut it into shapes that you like.
4) You may at this point proof the dough for a second time for about 15mins (optional step).
5) Top it with a layer of pizza sauce, followed by a layer of cheese, and all other ingredients that you have chosen for the topping. Lastly, top a layer of cheese.
6) Bake in preheated oven on 170C for about 20mins.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe