Matcha Red Bean Muah Chee2012-05-16
- Yield : 1 bowl/plate
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 10m
1 cup glutinous rice flour
3/4 cup water
1/2 tsp baking green tea powder
About 3-4 tbsp red bean paste
1 tsp shallot oil
Peanut powder (with sugar) for coating
Happycall pan (hcp)
1) Mix the first 3 ingredients in a cup or bowl until no lump.
2) Roll the red bean paste into a long dough using cling wrap as long as the length of hcp, set aside. You could adjust the paste quantity according to your preference, but I would recommend a thin dough.
3) Heat up hcp with shallot oil, slowly pour the batter and make sure it covers the entire pan.
4) Once the batter sets from the sides, place the red bean paste on top of the batter and use tongs to start wrapping the paste.
5) Once the batter is cooked, remove from hcp and coat with peanut powder.
6) Use scissors to cut the coated muah chee into small pieces and serve.
For step-by-step photos, please refer to: http://yukiecody.blogspot.com/2012/05/matcha-red-bean-muah-chee.html
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe