Submitted by Devon Hiew, a Munch Ministry member.
225g low protein flour (低筋面粉）
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda (I use 1/4 tsp only)
150g sugar (If you prefer sweeter you may add to 170g)
2 tea bag (I use Lipton tea bag, if you have eargrey tea bag even better)
70g vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
(If you dun like the strong smell of cinnamon u may reduce it or skip this as i find the taste is too strong n cover the milk tea smell 🙁 so next time I will try which without cinnamon powder version feel that only the smell of the milk tea will taste better)
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Mix all dry ingredient ( must sieved the flour)
2. Heat the milk then pour all the tea powder in the hot milk keep aside to cool
3. Mix the vegetable oil & egg then add in the milk tea. (milk tea cannot be too hot when add with oil & egg)
4. Mix step 3 into all dry ingredient until no flour seen but don’t over mix the batter.
5. Pour batter into HCP and cook on medium low heat for 10mins. (I didn’t preheat the pan), flip the pan & cook for another 4mins. (I use medium low heat all the way depend on ur stove fire to adjust timing act I oso agak agak d :D)