Minced Garlic Meat Rolls2012-06-07
- Yield : 14 rolls
- Servings : 2-3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
8 slices of pork belly shabu (to yield 16 rolls)
2 garlic cloves (minced finely)
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp Dancing Chef suki sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1 tsp crispy prawn chilli
1) Slice the shabu into halves, seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) Cut cucumber to the height of the shabu, remove seeds and cut into small strips.
3) Wrap each cucumber strip with a slice of shabu and place on steaming plate together with asparagus (optional).
4) Steam until pork is cooked. Set aside.
5) Put minced garlic, suki sauce, mirin and crispy prawn chilli in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
6) Dizzle the sauce on top of the meat rolls and serve.
The proportion of sweet suki chilli and spicy crispy prawn chilli can be adjusted according to your preference for spiciness. The above ingredient is for those who can’t take chilli well, very mild spicy only.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe