No Bake Oreo Cheesecake2012-06-22
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
24 oreo cookies, remove cream (set aside), finely crumbled, about 2 cups
6 tablespoons margarine/butter
1 to 2 tablespoon of gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
8 oz(about 250g) cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk (i used HL milk)
1 cup heavy cream , whipped (optional, I did not put)
coarsely crumbled oreo cookies (abt 12 or to any amount u are comfortable with, i used more than 12)
- combined fine cookie crumbs and soft margarine/butter
-press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. in saucepan
-soften gelatin in cold water, stiff over low heat till dissolved.
-in mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, oreo cream and sugar, mixing at medium speed of an electric hand-held mixer until well blended.
-gradually add in the gelatin mixture and milk, mix until well blended.
- chill until mixture is thickend, but not set! (this step not necessary)
- fold in whipped cream into the mixture. (if nv used whipped cream, can give this step a miss)
- pour half of the mixture ontop of the cookied crumbs and spread generously coarsely crumbled oreo cookies on top.
- after that, pour the remaining mixture to cover the coarsely crumbled oreo cookies.
- sprinkled over the top with finely crumbled oreo cookies (if u like,otherwise, its fine not to do this step… all up to individual preference)
Leave it in freezer..
Thaw 1-2 hrs in the fridge before consuming (for easily cutting)
Average Member Rating
(4.2 / 5)
6 people rated this recipe