Orange Chocolate Chips Loaf2012-06-24
- Yield : 400 g Loaf
- Prep Time : 5:5 h
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 0m
90 g Tang Zhong
60 g Fresh Milk
1 tsp Orange Emulco
270 g Bread Flour (Sifted)
30 g Sugar
4 g Salt
6 g Instant Yeast
30 g Butter
1. Pour Tang Zhong, beaten egg, milk and orange emulco into the mixer bowl.
2. Add in all the other dry ingredients except butter.
3. Mix the mixture with minimum speed, then increase to speed 2 for about 5 min.
4. Add in the butter and continue to mix till a non-sticky elastic dough is formed. (Takes about 25 to 30 min).
5. Cover the dough with cling wrap and prove in a warm place (Temperature about 40°C) for 45 to 60 min.
6. Remove dough and give a few punches to release air.
7. Divide it into 3 portions and let them rest for 15 min.
8. Take one portion of the dough, flatten and scatter chocolate chips on it. Flatten 2nd portion and place it on top of first portion and scatter chocolate chips on it. Repeat for the 3rd portion.
9. Prove the buns in a warm place (Temperature about 40°C) for 45 to 60 min (uncovered) till it fills up about 80% of the loaf pan. 10. Cover the loaf pan and bake loaf in preheated oven of 200°C for 30 to 35 min.
Average Member Rating
(2 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe