Pandan Chiffon Cake Made From Scratch2012-05-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1. Plain Flour 100g + tartar 1/4 tsp + baking powder 1/4 tsp – sieve to remove lumps. Sieve 2-3times for better effect.
2. Sugar 80g
3. Cooking oil 1 tbsp
4. Coconut milk 100ml (KARA Brand. Small pack of 200ml can use to make 2!)
5. 7 eggs
6. Pandan paste w green coloring 1/4 tsp
1. Separate the egg white and yolk in 2 different bowls.
2. Add coconut milk, oil, pandan essence into the yolk and give it a few stirs to break the yolk. (abt 10times)
3. Whisk the egg white for 5-8times before adding in the sugar gradually and continue whisking for about 5min till fluffy. (the mixture should stay on the whisk and won’t drip down)
4. Pour in the yolk mixture and give it a few stir to mix evenly.
5. Add in the flour mixture and mix well. – be fast. Swirl in the same direction only.
6. Pour the mixture into the preheated pan and bake for 18min on low medium or until you smell the intense fragrance. (use the lowest fire on the left stove; i used 3 on my Delicooker)
(Shuffle left, right, up, down every 3min.)
7. Flip and bake another 5min.
*Pls ensure all utensils n equipment used are thoroughly dry.
Recipe submitted by Alice Rachel Neo, a member of Munch Ministry.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe