Rosemary Honey Chicken Drumlets2012-05-14
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
10 – 12 Chicken Drumlets
1 Tablespoon Honey Sheep Lemon West Coast Honey
1/2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Cooking Wine
1/2 Teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 Sprigs Rosemary, remove leaves and roughly chopped
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Trim the bone end of each chicken drumlets, remove skin around the bone and push the down the flesh to the head of the drumlet to form a cluster.
2. Marinate the drumlets with honey, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper and rosemary leaves. Set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Line baking tray with baking paper or aluminum foil, arrange marinated chicken drumlets(remove from the fridge 10 – 15 minuets before cooking)on it and bake in oven toaster for about 30 minutes(flipping the drumlets two to three time during cooking to even the brown colours)
4. Next brush chicken drumlets with some extra honey lemon during the last 5 minutes of cooking time to enhance the colour and flavour of the drumlets.
5. When done, remove from oven and serve immediately.
Additional Comments About this Recipe
~ Bake in a preheated 200° Celsius(400 degrees Fahrenheit) oven for about 30 – 40 minutes or till cooked through.
Submitted by Ellena – http://ellenaguan.blogspot.com/, a Munch Ministry member.
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe