Sambal Kacang Ikan Bilis2012-05-30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1) Ikan Bilis
3) Sugar ( 1 – 2 table spoon)
5) Chili padi
6) Pulut Limau (lime leaves) cut in strips
1) Wash ikan bilis and peanuts (simple rinse and drained will do)
2) Cut Chili padi, garlic and pound them till paste, add sugar into the paste.
3) Heat up oil in wok.
4) Put ikan bilis into wok and fry till crispy. ( Once it turn brown you can scoop up and drain dry)
5) Next fry the peanuts till it turn golden. Scoop up and drain dry.
6) Next fry the lime leaves till it is crispy.
7) Add sugar into the oil and stir till sugar melt, add in the chili paste and lime leaves, and stir.
8) Add in Ikan Bilis and peanuts into the chili paste, and continue to stir and make sure it is well mixed ensuring the chili paste covers the peanuts and ikan bilis well.
9) Stir a little while more then off fire. cool off on a plate before storing them. Serve well with nasi lemak or a snack.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe