Seafood Baked Rice2012-05-13
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1 Kg fish fillet, cut into half 300gm (up to individual preference, I put about 300gm only)
6 crab sticks, cut into cubes (I put 2 crabstick only)
Shredded cheese – Mozarella / Cheddar
1 cup rice, washed, drained
5 cloves garlic
Minced 8 button mushroom – white / brown
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp white pepper (I omit this cos i dun like pepper..)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp ground black pepper (i omit this also…)
6 tbsp chopped fresh sweet basil leaves (optional)
Dash of sugar
Prep and Cooking Instructions
1. Marinate seafood (fish, prawns & crab sticks) with Seafood Marinate. Set aside for 1 hour (keep it in fridge, take out when you need it later)
2. Heat wok with butter, garlic & mushroom till fragrant.
3. Add rice, stir & mix for 5 mins. Pour into rice cooker, add water to cook accordingly.
4. Add salt & white pepper. Stir well. Let in cook.
5. Prepare any baking dish by coating it with some olive oil.
6. Scoop rice into the baking dish. Arrange ingredients on the rice.
7. Sprinkle some olive oil. Top up with shredded cheese.
8. Preheat oven at 180º for 10 mins. Put in baking dish. Bake for 15-20mins (up to individual oven) or till cheese melted and turn bit golden brownish.
9. Serve immediately.
Submitted by Leanne Rong Rong, a Munch Ministry member.
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe