- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Recipe (makes about 6 servings, depending on the size of your container)
- 120g Polleney Soyabean powder
- 60g Unisoy soya milk powder
- 60g Nestle coffeemate
- 50g Sugar
- 30g Phoon Huat instant jelly powder
- 1.4L Water
- Mix the water with both soya milk powder. Ensure that all is dissolved. Does not matter if you get some bubbles.
- Heat the mixture over low heat. Aim to bring it to a stage just before it boils. Do NOT boil.
- Add in the coffeemate and sugar, whisk well and make sure it is well dissolved.
- Add in the instant jelly powder and stir well.
- Transfer to containers using a sieve, then leaving them to rest for 10 -15 minutes before popping them into the refrigerator. Best to consume them chilled!
Take note not to whisk with a heavy hand as too much bubbles will result in a grainy texture instead of the smooth silky feel.
Average Member Rating
(3.2 / 5)
6 people rated this recipe