Sticky Barbecue Ribs2012-05-09
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
These has just the right amount of spice, its sticky and oh so tender! Though it may take a while to prepare because of the soaking and marinating, they are very simple to cook and VERY worth the effort!
2 racks of pork spare or prime ribs, about 650g each
300ml white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon sweet paprika
2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
150ml Barbecue Sauce
- Wash the ribs under cold running water & pat dry with kitchen paper
- Put the ribs into a large dish, add the vinegar & leave to soak for 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard the vinegar, rinse the ribs well, squeeze excess water out & pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Put the sugar, salt, paprika, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder & cayenne into a bowl & mix well.
- Rub the mixture all over the ribs & leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill pan & grill covered for 15 – 20 mins on each side.
- Brush with the mixture & grill further for another 20 mins on each side until the ribs are lightly charred, tender & sticky.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve.
Recipe submitted by Louisa Loh & can be found at http://familymum.com/food-n-recipes/cook/sticky-barbecue-ribs/
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe